DSL Marketing Myrlte Beach

Monday, May 4, 2009

COOL website of the day.


Okay, so it can only be "for the day" if I actually do one every day, which I don't. So kill me.

Today's cool website is Amplify.com, a new (not sure how new, but it's new to me) Social Media website that has invented (I think) a new interactive process/post called "clogging". Similar to "blogging" in the fact that you post your thoughts for the world to read and review, the twist is that Amplify comes with a browser application that allows you to clip text, pages, links, pages, etc to a blog where you can title and leave commentary on your clips. Hence the name "clog". It also easily synchronizes with Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, and Google Notebook. It's another great way to pull it all together. And, unlike other Social Media websites, it knows that a lot of businesses and organizations will want to tap into its usefulness. So right from the get go, you can sign up your account to a "personal" page or a "group" page. NICE. I wish Facebook would do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment